Service Agreement Summary
Reminder: RemoteWorkmate.com is a service brought to you by the parent company Kaizenify Inc
- You may enter into a contract with Kaizenify on a 1-month minimum term (contract initially is based on 12 months) renewable. You can end the contract after one month with no obligations in just 24-hour notice. Two weeks notice is needed if the service contractor has been contracted longer than 4 months.
- To get started, you would need to complete the Job Specification form and take care of the recruitment set-up fee cost. It would take 1 weeks to 2 weeks to shortlist candidates, 2 candidates are endorsed for you to consider doing the final interview. It is expected that you will respond to all communication within 3 days during the recruitment process. Once you reject a candidate, another 2 will be endorsed until we have satisfied your staffing need.
- Once you confirm who you want to work with, Kaizenify will issue a one month advance invoice due on the first working day of your contractor. Any hours or days not worked during the month will be credited back in the following month’s invoices. Overtime will be added on the invoice as the same hourly rate. Ongoing monthly invoices will have a 5-day term for you to make direct payments. If payment is not made without the 5-day term, we debit a nominated bank account or credit card. 1% Visa & 2% Amex merchant fee applies for all AUD credit card transactions. USD, GBP, CD & EUR credit card transactions are charged at 2.5%. Client invoices serve as your security, so commitment to our strict invoicing terms is required.
- Online transparency and management tools are free to use by clients to better manage the Kaizenify Service Providers retained, with computer screens captures taken every 3 minutes for The Client to see work being done, online time sheets confirming start/finish working hours, as well as an online activity tracker taken every 20 to 30min so to confirm what the Kaizenify service providers are working on.
- Every client will have assigned a Kaizenify Human Resource Coordinator who will confirm staff are online, on-time and working on work-related activities. We also have client staff relationship officers to help clients in setting up best practice technologies to work smarter, faster and better with staff online. On top of this service to make sure both client and staff are working well together, we provide you with a 4-month staff replacement guarantee.
- Kaizenify is not liable for any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or incorrect conclusions with respect to the quality, character, work history, qualifications or any other characteristics of any Kaizenify Service Provider. The Client takes full responsibility for the final decision and management of the contracted offshore staff.
- Additional fees when relevant: A fee of $5,000USD applies if The Client or contractor offshore hires, solicits, engages or otherwise seeks to form a contracting or employment relationship with any Kaizenify Service Provider (including, without limitation, a relationship pertaining to further or different Assignments) without the express written approval from Kaizenify.